So, you firmly believe that:
1. You were dead in your soul (which is invisible) because of your sins
2. God (who is invisible to you) exists
3, The kingdom of heaven (invisible to your eyes) is real and actually exists
4. The Bible is quick (alive on a spiritual or invisible level) and powerful
5. Christ came to you thru His Word (invisibly) and saved you
6. You received a new born again soul (which is invisible)
7. God's Holy Spirit (invisibly) presently indwells you
Additionally, you believe:
8. That Satan and the fallen angels (spirit or invisible beings) truly exist
9. That all men are dead in sin (in their invisible soul existence)
10. Christ came (invisibly) as Judge of the world's churches
And yet, despite knowing and believing all of these spiritual things, when you hear that God brought to pass a SPIRITUAL JUDGMENT on the day of May 21, 2011---you think it’s ridiculous and out of the realm of possibility.
There's an obvious inconsistency here.